Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tram tales...in the beginning...

I've never read or written a blog before but everyday commuting Altrincham to Manchester leaves me feeling like Michael Douglas in falling down.

Maybe it's an age thing, maybe I'm losing the plot but everyday I get on the tram is like an episode of falling down and I'm Michael Douglas; furious, frustrated and feeling on the edge of doing something drastic!

I post this blog as a medium for fellow tram travellers (I hope that catches on) to share our experiences that range from the darn right annoying to the bizarre.

I have a few already - just this week and really they just keep coming!

I hope you enjoy this and join in in the spirit in which it is set up; a bit of a vent and a bit of a laugh but I do pray that one day the bosses at metrolink call me in so I can tell 'em how to do their jobs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment